Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Information Sources

    In order to complete this project, I will need to utilize various sources. I have chosen to drop my second topic of students and their addiction to social networks and stick with the production of iPhones. I believe that using resources such as, the internet which provide articles, journals, and interviews, will be useful. Other resources that can be perhaps found in our very own library can be used. Since my topic concerns the production of iPhones, I believe science and technology will be appropriate disciplines to include. My topic also covers how iPhones are made so manufacturing, production and working conditions may be used as well. We also spend a lot of money, most of the time unnecessarily, on these phones. We, as in society, are apt to buying popular brands, such as Apple. Psychology, economics, ethics, and morals are all disciplines that are related. I believe that consumers as well as producers (factory workers) will help influence my paper in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment