Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Homework "Object Purchase"

It has been a while since I've made a major purchase. However, back in late October it was time for my cell phone upgrade. At that time, the iPhone 5 was recently released to AT&T customers for a starting price of $199.95. Its rival, the Samsung Galaxy S3 was also available for the same price. Those prices were a slightly over how much I wanted to spend. I looked for other products that were at a cheaper cost. That's when I stumbled over the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4s. They were sold for $.99 and $99, respectively. I soon wondered what the major differences of these two phones were and why was there such a price difference between the two. I went on many websites such as, www.cnet.com and  www.venturebeat.com which displayed comparison charts between these two phones. I also watched countless videos on YouTube to get a more genuine approach. I realized that there wasnt much of a difference between the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s, noting that the 4 didnt have the personal assistant, Siri, and wasnt capable of 4g speeds. Ultimately, I decided to go with the cheaper iPhone 4, in which I only purchased it for $1.83.

No comments:

Post a Comment