Sunday, January 27, 2013

Digging Deeper on Topic

         While constructing research, I discovered several topics that can better my project overall. One of my topics was on the production of iPhones and the question as to why they are so expensive. I believe that exploring the cost of retail as well as what components make up an iPhone can help me get a better understanding of what I plan to argue in my project. Along with those ideas, I decided to also research the factories and the working conditions of the workers. Even more, I believe including a comparison to another smartphone, other than the iPhone, will be vital to this project.
         My second topic was on students and the addiction to social networks. Even though this is a secondary topic and its still in the air if I want to complete it, I have also gathered ideas for it as well. As a psychology student, I have planned to construct an experiment amongst my peers and perhaps classmates, which also correlates with my psychology class. Furthermore, I plan to investigate the affects of social media on the brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment