Thursday, January 10, 2013

Homework "Library"

       I believe the Ingram library is a useful asset to students of UWG. I find it intriguing that it has three floors, with each floor getting quieter than the one underneath. This allows the ultimate studying experience, with little to no distractions and an efficient setting for private sessions. However, I haven't utilized the library to my full potential. Honestly, I can count on my hands how many times I've used the library to my benefit. To my misfortune, my grades this past semester, have are evident. They weren't completely terrible but I'm certain, with time invested in the library, they would've been much better. I'm sure I will need to utilize the library in future levels here at UWG. I'm certain that with upper level classes, I will need all types of library materials ranging from films to articles. With that being said,my desire is to learn more and familiarize myself with the GALILEO system and the library catalog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment