Friday, February 1, 2013

Finalized Topic

         At this point in research, I have decided to choose the topic of iPhones. I want to know why they are  so expensive and what makes society so intrigued and apt to buying them. I want to explore if customers are really getting their money's worth. Is Apple just a trademark brand that people just want to buy because of the "name?" How much does it take for Apple to make an iPhone, where do they make it, how do they make it and what is the morale of the workers that are making it? What are the components that make up an iPhone; are those to blame for the high cost?
         While using the GIL Catalog, I entered "apple company" and I received useful results. "The Apple way [12 management lessons from the world's most innovative company]" and "Inside Apple : how America's most admired-and secretive-company really works" would be ideally utilized.

No comments:

Post a Comment