Sunday, February 17, 2013

Presearch Process

The presearch process helped out a lot with choosing my topic. To my surprise, I didn't get much feedback from my other topic, students addiction to social networks, so I decided to stick with my topic concerning iPhones.  I believe I want to stick with my proposal to do my research project on:

iPhones:
       The Production of iPhones
                       Materials
                       Cost of Production
                       Where Are They Produced
                       Who Produces Them
                                   Working Conditions
        Why People Buy Them vs. other smartphones
                        Is it Marketing or just the Apple Brand
        What is the Big Deal with iPhones

After conclusive research in the library catalog, I decided to check out the book, "Inside Apple : How America's Most Admired-and Secretive-Company Really Works." This book seems very resourceful as it provides information on Apple's strategies on how they market and draw consumers into buying their products. It also provides a lot of information regarding tactics on Apple's production as well. Its call number is "HD9696.2.U64 A6737 2012"         

No comments:

Post a Comment