Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Research Update

     So far, the research processes and techniques we've learned in class have proven to be more efficient than the methods I have used for previous assignments. During my research I ran across several sites that weren't to be trusted that I'm sure I would've used in the past. A few of them had various sites on the sides and were written by non credible authors. Many of my findings were blogs which are mostly based off opinion. However, many of my resources, especially articles, were written by real reporters and revised by official editors.
   I have still yet to use our library or any of its online features for this project. As I stated in one of our previous blogs, I had a hard time finding solutions for my topic because it is fairly new. The newest iPhone was launched just late last year so it is hard finding recent resources that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment