Monday, April 15, 2013

New Platforms

First off, I have used Prezi before. My Early Childhood teacher from my senior year praised this presentation tool. She wouldn't even allow other platforms. I never cared for it; it seem too confusing. The paths and journey was a little too much. Even more, with me being a slight perfectionist, I always find myself tweaking it too much or trying to perfect it. I have used Wix in the far past. It was very easy and didnt take much to figure out how to use. I actually had to use this in a class over the course of a semester. If I had a second choice of platform, I would choose this one. My ideal presentation tool and the one I will be using is Microsoft PowerPoint. I'm very experienced with it which means it's easy to use. I think it's best for me to stick with this tool because Im most comfortable with it.






No comments:

Post a Comment